Here are all the goodies you get at OCDC ..... this shall be called public transparency ....
They changed it from red font to black .... same ingredients though .
dure foods limited in Hebrew Gematria equals 666
Go figure ...
![]() |
| The good old "Death For Inmates" juice crystals ... |
dfi juice crystals in Hebrew Gematria equals 1620
mystery babylon in Hebrew Gematria equals 1620
Go figure ...
They have two different cookies at OCDC ... one of them has a health canada marker ... and in the health canada cookie is GLYCERIN ..... an ingredient that is also in the deodorant ....
![]() |
| Health Canada and Glycerin ... and feeding this to inmates .... |
This is the tip of the cookie iceberg ....
There is also an oatmeal raisin cookie, it doesn't have glycerin or soy lecithin .... I wanted that cookie ... but they didn't give it to me .
I'm serious ...
DFI Orange Heart ... Two Holes .....
The greatest commandment, love god with your whole heart .... not an orange heart with two holes ...
![]() |
| Vegans get Smart Milk in OCDC and they trade it to other inmates for .... things ... |
Notice anything about the symbol ?
![]() |
| Does it look like a parasite ? |
![]() |
| Yeah I smuggled these things out of OCDC ... so you can bear witness to spiritual wickedness and corruption. It also contains Bio Engineered Food ingredients ... |
Should I do the gematria codes ?
Figures ...
That is the Ottawa Police ...
Figures ..
GOOOOOOOOO FUCKING FIGURE .....
And that ass clown Elon Musk , his name showed up for this smaert milk .... can you say NEURALINK ...
That Neuralink shit head ..... Want more proof ?
Look at the OCDC muffins ..
Before I can look at muffins I must address the intrusion in the reality by the pre meditated murderers ....
Those ingredients .......
the ottawa police fear and intimidation in Hebrew Gematria equals 1950
Don't trust them to investigate murders , they are complicate ...
Alot of codes with these ones ..
Figures ...
lait dairy mk six hundred four in Hebrew Gematria equals 1740
Figures ...
![]() |
| You can order this coffee on the canteen .. |
![]() |
| This is the coffee packet you get each morning .. |
Satan's Kingdom is divided ..
![]() |
| This is what they give diabetics in OCDC ... |
![]() |
| Kosher .... figures |
Police state codes
.....
Well well well ... the ottawa police breaking the law .... must be the end of the world ...
As I write an article about being abused and experimented on in OCDC .....
Upside Down Letters reveal ....
Matthew 23:27 states, “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.
Go figure ...
....
Smashed by head against the car when i was in hand cuffs in front of R Jaggon OPS ..
![]() |
| Double Cross ... |
They gave these chocolates to us during Christmas ... I didn't eat them ... I flushed them down the toilet ...
Makes sense ...































No comments:
Post a Comment