shit heads in sunglasses as they chemtrail out the sky in Hebrew Gematria equals 2820
Matthew 28:20 states: "and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age
Yeah ...
Go figure ...
Go figure again ...
...
Matthew 25:23 says, "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'
666 code
muslim woman with adidas shoes in English Gematria equals 1902
a murder attempt against james grand in Hebrew Gematria equals 1902
Jard Kushner code ... so then I asked ....
why are jews using muslims as proxies in a war in Simple Gematria equals 505
police state code in Hebrew Gematria equals 505
They orchestrated another first degree murder attempt today ...
Ottawa Police are guilty and so are the rest of these tartarus scumbags .
No comments:
Post a Comment