Wednesday, May 10, 2023

The Cheetos Conspiracy (Part 2)

 We found a limited time only cheetos in the store and bought a bag so we could do the gematria on it.


Using Jewish Gematria;

CHEETOS PAWS SOUR CREAM AND ONION = 2085 = REVELATIONS TEN SEVEN

7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

Using simple gematria;

CHEETOS PAWS SOUR CREAM AND ONION = 333 = 

I AM BREAKING THE CODES OF DISILLUSION

So when did Cheetos Paws return to the market ? 

Recently.

I feel this is related ... I don't understand how though ...

Oddly enough they returned with Cheetos Paws Pizza flavour.



Notice the blue font ... gematria time ..

CHEETOS IN BLUE LETTERS = 237 = SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS = THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS


With that understood ... now the Pizza Cheetos Paws ...

Using Jewish Gematria;

CHEETOS PAWS PIZZA = 2382 = Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva

Nothing to say to this ... math is math ... 


Using simple gematria;

CHEETOS PAWS PIZZA = 212 = FIFTEEN MINUTE CITIES

What is a fifteen minute city?
A prison.


Now I suppose these "foodstuffs" are intended to re-wire and control humanity. 

That is clear enough.

More in Part iii


No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 - 2026 Murder Attempt Against Me (Part 1)

 Here is the list of suspects involved in a first degree murder attempt against me, as well as human rights violations and human experimenta...